Iron Mountain billed our company for an EMPTY storage unit for about 15 years although the invoices looked like there was something being stored.A former employee retrieved some boxes and because they did not complete an additional step of requesting the account closed, we were billed for nothing for 15 years.

No current employees were aware of the retrieval so did not know any different. Does Iron Mountain not conduct annual audits? Does Iron Mountain not contact the customer when all items are retrieved and not brought back within, oh say, a years time? The customer service rep who assisted in finally closing the account was non-responsive, rude and lacked in good customer service skills.

I will NEVER use Iron Mountain again. Your prices are ridiculous and you do not take care of your customers.

I am still contemplating in filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for Iron Mountain charging us "storage" for something that was not being stored...for 15 years!!!Iron Mountain, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Review about: Iron Mountain Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Iron Mountain?

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #1203582

Might I suggest switching to Corodata if your business resides in CA?They easily save you around 50% off what you'd pay at IronMountain for record storage, shredding, and scanning.

They're also small business oriented while still being one of the largest record storage companies on the west coast. If your boxes somehow get wrecked in the moving or storing process, they'll replace and re-box everything for you. I work for this company, and to me, the best thing about this job is seeing the faces people make when they switch from IM to us and see our rates. If you have any questions you can contact me at Mbourlard@corodata.com or at 408-428-1100 Ext.

1131.You can also visit their website at Corodata.com.

Morrisville, North Carolina, United States #753762

Just that I used to work for IRM for a lot a years customers dont know until they check their bill but when you request a rush is supposed to be deliver in 4 or less hour but when they can make it they tell the driver to open it so it look it got there on time and sometimes you sign something is not on time and get skim sometimes they get there so late they have you sign paper DVL so they alredy updated the stop to look like they was on time and this is just one of manny scam the customer they do.